Friday, January 27, 2012

Mary Ratliff announces Legislative Day at the Capitol Valentines Day 2/14/12

TO: All Adult, Youth and College Units

From: President Mary Ratliff


Re: Missouri NAACP Legislative Day at the Capitol
Where: State Capitol, Hearing Room 2 --- Jefferson City
When: Tuesday, February 14th, 10:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M.

I hope to see you all at the Legislative Day at the Capitol, this will give us the opportunity to meet with our Governor and Legislators. We have asked if you have issues that you would like to have as our priority issues that you provide them to me.

I am again asking you to send me the number of people from your unit or area who will be attending, the lunch will be catered I need to assure we have enough food. The lunch is free, some legislators and their staff will be joining us for lunch.

Sincerely,

Mary A. Ratliff, President Missouri NAACP

No comments:

Post a Comment