Web Communications Specialist
In this role the person will:
- Design and build web pages, including promotional pages, banner ads or applications using a variety of graphics and design software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Design and build web and mobile pages as well as digital promotions for products and services.
- Produce, shoot and edit video elements for the web.
- Create multi-media content, including the web and social media platforms.
- Format content and carry out quality assurance testing.
- Help guide visual design strategies for print and web, and assist in developing, maintaining and enforcing style guidelines.
- Ensure campaign and design elements support the organization’s strategies, goals and style guidelines.
- Experience in SQL, XML, and .NET languages is a plus.
- Copywriting and editing experience using AP style preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Windows-based), including Premiere Pro.
- Experience with mobile integration including web design and app development.
- Successful track records in using analytics and implementing SEO tools.
- Comfort with incorporating and managing third party scripts and social media platforms.
- Desire and ability to stay fluent in tech advancements bringing innovative ideas to enhance and improve the organization’s online presence.
- Ongoing commitment to understand and grow with the organization.
Position is located in Jefferson City, Missouri. Some travel required. Minimum two years of experience.