- voting rights being tied to IDs = Jim Crow;
- watering down consumer protection - lets businesses rip off working people;
- allowing discrimination is immoral;
- Right to Work is just removing worker protections and lowering wages;
- racial profiling is out of control and people are dying; and
- leadership has failed to properly address any of it in a meaningful way.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
NAACP LOBBY DAY - 10AM Hearing room 4 in the basement.
The legislative issues we have are huge-
Its not what we like that gets the world moving - its what we won't stand for! And we are not putting up with this second class citizenship. Join us today or on line and we will make the changes we want to see or stand in the way of ignorance, racism and immoral legislation.