10. See Nimrod Chapel, Jr., eat a whole uncut pineapple.
9. Watch a room full of people that typically don't usually get a chance to pray together - get together as one spiritual family. It is awesome!
8. Eat some of the best gravy in Mid-Missouri! Seriously - attending is worth it for the gravy alone.
7. Join the NAACP - JEFFERSON CITY UNIT 4064 - or renew your membership to the oldest and boldest civil rights organization in America in person.
6. Win a door prize!
5. Join the fight for equality and justice for all.
4. Be moved by the roll faith plays in how we treat other people. Amen.
3. Eat breakfast - its the most important meal of the day.
2. Confirm that discrimination is a sin.
1. Do it for the Vine!
Joining together with a group of people that want Jefferson City and Missouri and America and the world to be a better place where everyone can participate and enjoy their rights to work and live is good. If we start by eating and praying together, then the problems we face individually and collectively will be easier to address in the true spirit of love and peace.